I believe the time is of the now to be making sure that that which you are taking in is doing the best for you this season. And the tell-tale signs are constant good Immunity, constant good Energy levels and making sure now compromising of your liver and kidneys as they flush out all waste after all is said and done.
Let’s start backwards on the waste issue….
Brightly coloured urine either means you didn’t absorb some portion of what you paid for OR you are dehydrated, which, if you drink plenty of water, and it has been at least a few hours after you have gotten out of bed and started your day, then it is with high degree of certainty something you are taking which you are not absorbing = not supporting your health properly AND not putting your money to good use.
Quite simply check your supplement from source – preferably wholefood for absolute absorption since that is what the body “knows” from an organic perspective and quite simply has little waste to boot. Waste too boot compromises your liver and kidneys especially when already in overdrive in our modern-day toxic lives. So, check your product:
Then when all is done, the source….
Sweet Potatoes, the wholefood, makes up only 20% of the Imsyser wholefood Immune Support Tabs, then we have Aloe and African Potatoes where the super food wholefood value lists is double or even triple this list as defined below in a few bullet points:
- Sweet potatoes considered a superfood, thanks to their many health benefits, and they’re loaded with beta carotene, which functions as a potent antioxidant and a rich source of vitamin A.
- Sweet potatoes contain a significant amount of vitamins, most of which have powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
- Studies have also shown that the purple-fleshed sweet potato is especially effective in the fight against cancer.
- Sweet potatoes contain a significant amount of magnesium, which is an essential mineral for normal body functioning.
- Sweet potatoes are categorized as low to high on the glycaemic index scale, and several studies have indicated that it can minimize the occurrence of insulin resistance and low blood sugar levels, as well as high blood sugar in people who are suffering from diabetes
- Sweet potatoes and their extracts possess antimicrobial activities, which can be used in the prevention and treatment of a variety of bacterial pathogens and infections.
- The fibers, anthocyanin, polyphenols, and high radical scavenging activity contained in sweet potatoes are all important in the fight against cardiovascular diseases.
- Studies on the extracts from sweet potatoes have shown that the vegetable has chemicals that can help heal wounds and ulcers in the stomach. Thus, dietary consumption of sweet potatoes can be an effective treatment plan against major types of ulcers including ethanol and aspirin-induced ulcers.
- Sweet potatoes contain significantly high amounts of fibres, which are essential in promoting a well-functioning digestive tract, as well as preventing constipation.
- Sweet potatoes contain considerable amounts of both magnesium and potassium, both of which are essential in the fight against hypertension. They also help regulate the blood pressure, which reduces the chances of individuals suffering from cardiovascular diseases.
- Iron is essential in the promotion of fertility amongst women. An important source of dietary iron is sweet potatoes. Studies have shown that an increase in dietary intake of iron from food sources such as sweet potatoes can help reverse secondary fertility, as well as reduce the chances of women ending up suffering from ovulatory infertility. In addition, sweet potatoes contain high doses of vitamin A, which is essential in improving reproductive performance in women of childbearing age.
- Sweet potatoes contain high amounts of vitamin A, C, and E, all of which are integral in promoting good vision. Deficiency of vitamin A results in night blindness, total blindness, as well as malformation of the retina of the eye. Deficiency in vitamin C is mostly associated with the development of cataracts.
- The fibre in sweet potatoes can help in maintaining satiety, as well as reducing the overall weight of an individual. The fuller you feel throughout the day, the less you will snack, which will help you manage your weight effectively.
- Consuming sweet potatoes regularly can help enhance your memory.
You decide this very important health season of your life! Imsyser has been around for 15 + years tested the test of time and is quite unlike any other. It is not just a superfood supplement but also due its unique design manages to do a gentle cellular detox crucial to re-establishing internal balance and health:
For more information contact us 086 010 3859 or simply click here: