The lining of your gut looks and acts like a root system . Its surface area is enormous once opened up. A healthy gut depends on having the proper bacteria.
Mold and parasites living in the gut affect our health, just as unhealthy organisms do. A few tips to improve gut functionality.
- Remove unfriendly gut flora with the use of a good probiotic that can not only restore the healthy balance but optimise digestive functions with the added benefit of digestive enzymes as is present in the Imsyser 12 Strain Liquid brew.
- Supplement with good flora. Imsyser has 12 strains of a uniquely blended cocktail of prebiotics, probiotics and digestive enzymes as was ‘originally’ formulated by our God ordaining.
3) Replenish the digestive enzymes, which are required to break down food properly into smaller, absorbable molecules and assist in optimal digestion.
4) Repair the gut mucosa (leaky gut), the lining of the intestines which can be damaged and allow undigested food particles and toxins to pass through. The Imsyser liquid probiotic range has a natural ability to assist in restoration once this balance is achieved and Immune functioning restored.
5) Restore liver detoxification, the waste disposal factory of the body. For this we suggest you follow the liver flush every 3 -4 months till liver functionality is improved. View our website at www.imsyser.co.za for more on how to do this.
Bad germs are bad because they manufacture toxins which can damage the semi-permeable lining of the intestines causing “leaky gut,” which potentially floods the body with bad stuff (toxins), and which then interferes with healthy cellular functioning in the brain and other parts of the body. Damage to the intestinal lining can cause malabsorption, preventing sufficient good stuff or nutrients from getting into the body. Toxins from this source can cause various medical and psychiatric diseases, maladies, illnesses, symptoms and disorders, either directly by getting into the body and brain or by damaging the semi-permeable lining of the intestines.
All healing in the mind or body fundamentally hinges on gut healing, therefore it is important to stress that this aspect of treatment is of critical importance for any recovery or wellness