Your Gut microbiome
Your gut microbiome and Your Body Clock, the molecular circadian clock (Day & Night natural body rhythms). Gut Microbiome plays a coordinated role in neural processing. In addition, metabolism, inflammation, disease initiation and progression. If you were to read this international study, it would prove 3 things:
- Your whole body is synched through a healthy microbiome as managed from within the gut
- In other words where the diet fails the gut microbiome optimise.
- In conclusion, the very best probiotic should be therefore your first concern for all your health, Immunity and gut needs going forward.
Why we can say we have the best in the Market place
Your best probiotic is your very best daily defence for your future health of you and your family.
Imsyser’s’ Fermented Liquid Microbial Probiotic Product contains 12 strains of Nature’s most natural form of Pre- & Pro-biotics. Multiple classes of live bacteria. Including Synbiotics, maintain this natural synergy and Postbiotics. To ensure diverse interactive release of digestive enzymes as mimicked in the gut.
The Big Difference
Imsyser’s’ Probiotic are fermented at body temperature. Contains the full range of natural enzymes, lactic acid and live bacteria necessary. In addition, restore health from within the mouth to the end of the colon. For optimum digestive balance and full body health. Ensuring its position as one of the best. Totally unique Probiotics in the market-place.
Being liquid and raw you cannot get a Probiotic any closer to its Natural state:
- 100% NATURAL
- GMO FREE
- VEGAN FRIENDLY
- SOY FREE
- GLUTEN FREE
- LACTOSE FREE
- DAIRY FREE
- Scientific studies have proven we just cannot do without any longer.
- Restores vital bacteria no longer provided by modern diet.
- Providing natural bacteria needed for good health and growth in adults and children.
- Regulates and aids sensitive digestive tracts and digestive orders.
The importance of bacteria in human health commonly misunderstood by members of the public. Above all there are many in the medical fraternity. This brief overview will help to provide a vital understanding of bacteria in its relationship to the human body. In addition, the handling of bacteria alone opens the door to a new era in human health.