Let’s cut out the fact that it is seen as a precursor to many Cancers, and look at the following symptoms and either determine how many of these you are battling with and or most people around you:
- Constant exhaustion
- Bad breath
- Uncomfortable white coating on tongue
- Brain fog
- Hormone imbalances
- Joint pains
- Loss of sex drive
- Chronic sinus; allergies & hay-fever
- Digestive issues
- Compromised Immune system
It is classically the same signs that metabolic syndrome indicates and this too is merely the indicator to all other modern day diseases. Any individual with a weakened Immune System is more likely to develop candida. This population includes infants, small children, the elderly, those diagnosed with HIV/AIDS, and other inflammatory and autoimmune conditions. So we are looking at a broad spectrum of the population hugely at risk!!
So, what Is Candida?
Candida is a “superbug” and has proven resistant to multiple drugs, resulting in serious illness. And although it is a classic more controlled invader commonly found in the gut it is NOT supposed to be a super bug that cannot be controlled and or manages to invade the whole body. Candida albicans is the most common type of yeast infection found in the mouth, intestinal tract and vagina (vaginal/genital candidiasis), and it may affect skin and other mucous membranes.
If the Immune System is functioning optimally, this type of yeast infection is rarely serious; and so too if the gut microbiome are well serviced with ‘good bacteria’ these infections are mostly under control.
Most people have modern day compromised Immunities and have totally deficient states of wellness when it comes to gut health!
So, if the Immune System & Digestive Tract is not functioning properly, the Candida infection can migrate to other areas of the body, including the blood and membranes around the heart or brain, causing serious candida symptoms. This is referred to as invasive candidiasis.
Also if left unchecked, Candida breaks down the walls of the intestinal lining and penetrates into the bloodstream, especially in cases where leaky gut is prominent.
How to Curb this menace?
- When your body’s natural pH balance is upset, the candida yeasts can grow out of control, creating a systemic problem and unpleasant candida symptoms. So, pH balance is crucial! this refers to lifestyle management and it’s that simple! NO MORE SUGARS!!!
- Good healthy bacteria and a good healthy microbiome is crucial for maintaining a healthy control of Candida. For this purpose Imsyser has the best product in the market place not only supplying 12 strains of probiotics in a fermented liquid form which works right there in the mouth where Candida is often present especially in babies and older folk; but also is known to annihilate Candida with prolonged use.
- Remember to up your probiotic intake when on antibiotics otherwise the results could be disastrous.
- Individuals who treat their asthma with corticosteroid inhalants are at an increased risk of developing candida in the mouth, leading to systemic candida overgrowth.
- In a Type 1 or a Type 2 diabetic, sugar levels in the mouth and other mucous membranes are traditionally higher than in an individual without diabetes. Since candida is a type of yeast and sugar feeds yeast, it is understandable that those with diabetes are at a greater risk for developing candida overgrowth syndrome.
- According to the Department of Clinical Research at Merck Research Laboratories, candidiasis can become invasive in cancer patients and present a serious complication. In this study, one-third of patients being treated for cancer had invasive candidiasis
- And, of course, a properly functioning Immune System is essential when fighting this stubborn infection. Once again, the Imsyser Immune Stabiliser Tablets comes out tops in this regard:
All in all the prognosis is a scary reality and I have known more than my fair share prior to the Imsyser Health days who could literally not budge this disease. Now, however, we have the solutions right here at Imsyser Health. Call 086 010 3859 for more or simply click here: