Regular seasonal detox
There are many excellent reasons to engage in a regular seasonal detox. By supporting the body’s natural detoxification abilities, we can increase
- rebuild digestion
- strengthen immunity
- balance hormones and metabolism.
The body has powerful systems to remove toxins in the
- immune system
They can’t always keep up with the toxins that surround us on a daily basis. Many chemicals, heavy metals and fat soluble pollutants resist removal, accumulating in joints, organs, breast tissue, the nervous system and other critical areas.
Here are a few tips to avoid toxins in your body
- Don’t eat pro-inflammatory foods and eliminate processed foods as much as possible. Switch to organic produce to reduce toxic pesticide exposure. Drink lots of water: chronic dehydration makes us sluggish, constipated and impairs the body’s ability to flush out toxins. Add a juice of a lemon to improve pH and see the change almost immediately on your skin.
- Do a 7 day gut detox cleanse. Seeing is believing the rubbery toxic mucous layer that can be removed over this period. See our amazing product Imsyser Deep Intestinal Cleanse on www.imsyser.co.za
- Do a liver and gall bladder flush. See www.imsyser.co.za for more on this and experience a massive energy increase after this. Support liver functions daily with Milk Thistle.
- Use a daily probiotic. See our amazing 12 Strain Imsyser Microbial Stabiliser Liquid on www.imsyser.co.za. Pre & probiotics is not a choice as per antibiotic usage but a crucially missing ingredient missing from the eco-system therefore our diets.
- Add Herbs and Other Detox Foods: Ginger, turmeric, thyme, fennel, oregano, mint, cinnamon and rosemary are excellent choices.
- Exercise: Detox is about movement. We’re moving toxins out of the body. It boosts metabolism and immunity, giving momentum to the body’s natural detoxification processes.
- Lifestyle: this is a daily choice!! There is no single recipe for detoxification. It’s an individualized journey we must modify to meet our specific needs. Most importantly, take it slow. It took a long time for the body to accumulate toxins, and we can’t expect to clean them out in a weekend. Going slowly allows the body time to gently remove toxins at its own pace. Give yourself the time to move at a comfortable pace, and enjoy the process of taking your health to greater heights, naturally!