Weightloss, health and Your Immunity…..
Cutting out wheat and sugar (particularly fructose and avoiding all artificial sweeteners of all kinds), is a crucial step if you want to normalize your weight. Paying attention to what you replace them with is equally important. One of your most basic health principles is to eat a diet of whole, nutritious foods rather than processed “diet” fare. Focusing on so-called “superfoods” might change the way you look at weight loss—and could even turn your struggles with weight into an issue of the past.
Feeding your own body the right nutrients rather than stuffing it with empty calories will not only help you lose unwanted pounds, it’s also a key ingredient for living a long and healthy life. Most people, not just the overweight, as a rule, are actually malnourished and classically dehydrated.
A couple of daily pointers from the Imsyser team:
- Slow down! When you eat fats as part of your meal, they slow down absorption so that you can go longer without feeling hungry. This really works; practice actually laying down utensils while you count till 20 and see the results.
- Drink a glass of water on the hour a half hour before a meal, preferably.
- Start the day with your glass of hot water and Organic Apple Cider Vinegar & Honey to taste; on any empty stomach. Amazing results will be observed!!
- Finish the day with a glass of water and flat teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda to assist acidity in the body. Keeping in mind this alone is not enough. Food(organic green) makes this a happen, long-term result, consistently.
- Drink at least 2-3 L good water with fresh lemon juice daily. Remember best on the hour.
- Sprout: these are “super” foods and a powerhouse of nutrition, sprouts can contain up to 30 times the nutrition of organic vegetables grown in your own garden, and they allow your body to extract more vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and essential fats from the foods you eat. During sprouting, minerals, such as calcium and magnesium, bind to protein, making them more bioavailable. They also have an alkalinizing effect on your body, which is thought to help protect against disease, including cancer (as many tumours are acidic), and are abundantly rich in oxygen, which can also help protect against abnormal cell growth, viruses, and bacteria—none of which can survive in an oxygen-rich environment.
- Juice: use these superfoods to up your nutritional content without eating huge amounts of foods that may stretch the stomach in the long run.
- Dump the coffee and tea for a while and go ‘green tea’ or drink Hoodia tea(hunger control). Green tea is arguably one of the healthiest beverages you can drink. It's packed with vitamins A, D, E, C, B, B5, H, and K, manganese and other beneficial minerals such as zinc, chromium, and selenium, and has been shown to benefit your brain and heart, boost metabolism, and has anti-cancer properties to boot. Research suggests this brew can be of particular benefit for those who are insulin resistant and/or overweight.
- Snack on healthy alternatives more often to assist hunger management.
- Try a tot or 2 of Colloidal Silver water and notice your health improve and energy levels increase as well.
- Exercise daily, at least 30 minutes preferably aerobic.
- Take your daily dose of Probiotics; you gut is only as good as the Good Bacterial supply.
- Daily dose of Omegas – good fats. One of the cornerstones of successful weight loss is in fact consuming higher amounts of healthy saturated fats, so don't fall into the low-fat trap.
- Regularly do a general detox: start with a 2-week Parasite/Candida Cleanse as well as the Kidney Flush; in the second week do the Imsyser Deep Intestinal Cleanse (a 7-day detox; although it may be used daily for those battling with too little fibre) and finally do the Liver Flush.
- Maintain cellular detox daily with the use of the Imsyser Immune System Stabiliser Tablets. Now your energy levels can hit the roof!!
- Enough vit. D = sunlight daily. 10 -20 minutes is just perfect!
- Enough sleep. Sleep WILL change your weight ratio.
- Good Spiritual, healthy thoughts to ‘heal’ the body = forgiveness. Watch dr Caroline Leaf for more help in this regard.
Are we governed by our Genes or not?
And now watch your body change…. This is a process. Remember we are NOT governed by our genes; therefore, any diseases or anything else for that matter. You are what you eat and what you think!!
It will we hard but well worth it!! Try these tips from the Imsyser team and if you need any advice on product use or availability call Dianne @ 086 010 3859
Click below to place your orders online now: