Need to know
Magnesium is an incredibly important mineral that is vital to the overall health of your body. At Imsyser we realize that many battle with various health issues not truly understanding the own health needs during times of crisis or simple need of a healthy sleeping pattern. When 42% of our physiology needs magnesium, as well as every molecule of energy, we are seriously missing the point. And more sadly so most people are SEVERELY deficient in magnesium.
Added to higher stress levels, less sleep as a result with totally compromised Immunity we are at risk. In fact, under acute stress, magnesium is the first to go when in reality magnesium actually helps lower your stress level. Magnesium helps calm the sympathetic nervous system and help you get into a state of parasympathetic relaxation for that better sleep performance.
There are seven different types of magnesium
- Magnesium Chelate is especially important for muscle building, recovery, and health.
- Magnesium Citrate helps with the effects of surrounding obesity.
- Magnesium Bisglycinate is most often used to treat symptoms of too much stomach acid.
- Magnesium Malate is thought to be the most bio available form (found naturally in fruits, giving them “tart taste.”) It may help with headaches, pain, and mood issues.
- Magnesium L-Threonate is important for the brain because it supports memory function.
- Magnesium Taurate is best for your heart.
- Magnesium Orotate supports your heart, too, and is believed to be the best form to assist metabolic improvements.
We at Imsyser health have an amazing Magnesium Citrate not just helping our clients with their obesity issues but sleep and whole array of other issues as this specific magnesium is sourced from the “Dead Sea” and contain not only Magnesium + 21 Minerals dearly needed minerals, irrelevant of the Pandemic, including:
These essential Minerals naturally occur in our bodies but must be replenished, as they are lost throughout the day. These Minerals are known to treat, detoxify, and cleanse our body: https://bit.ly/31Yw8Ky
Magnesium chloride is the most versatile, absorbable and effective form of magnesium and can be used orally, trans dermally and via IV drip. It can even be nebulized directly into the lungs and in much diluted form dropped into the eyes when its purest forms are used. Pretty much a no-brainer for use during the Covid-19 crisis lung management times!!!
Dead Sea Source – It is widely known that there are minerals in sea salt, but the unique composition of the Dead Sea water apparently makes its salt more potent. The minerals that can be found in the Dead Sea water are magnesium, sodium, calcium and potassium; but the highest concentration is that of the electrolyte’s chloride and bromide. Prominent minerals of the Dead Sea mud are silicon dioxide, calcium oxide, aluminium oxide, magnesium oxide, iron (III) oxide, sodium oxide, potassium oxide, titanium (IV) oxide, sulphur trioxide, phosphorous pentoxide, chloride and bromide.
Look no further this season. Call us 086 010 3859 or simply click here: