Your gut is so MUCH more than a digestion centre; in fact, it is quite literally your second brain as well as being “home” to 80% of your immune system and houses roughly 100 TRILLION living bacteria… more than 10 times the number of cells you have in your entire body.
Maintaining the ideal ratio of “good bacteria” (known as probiotics) to “bad bacteria” is now gaining recognition as perhaps the single most important step you can take to protect your health and further along your fat loss goals.
There are more than 200 studies linking inadequate probiotic levels to more than 170 different health issues :
- Obesity & Weight gain(European Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that test subjects who received probiotics daily were able to reduce their abdominal fat by nearly 5 percent over a 12 week period, while the “no probiotic” group experienced no positive changes).
- Gas and bloating
- Constipation &/or Diarrhoea
- Acid reflux
- Skin problems
- Overall sickness
- Urinary tract infections
- Trouble sleeping
- An inability to lose weight
- Sugar cravings, especially for heavily refined carbs
The ideal healthy ratio of “good” to “bad” bacteria is 85% to 15%, or 9 to 1. Unfortunately, due to lifestyle and environmental factors, the vast majority of the population is severely lacking when it comes to good probiotic bacteria, ruining this gut flora. The reasons:
• Artificial sweeteners of any kind (found in “diet” beverages & food items, chewing gum etc.)
• Processed foods
• Chlorinated water
• Alcoholic beverages
• Agricultural chemicals and pesticides, and…
• Antibiotics (from medications and/or antibiotics found in meat and dairy products that we ingest).
This imbalance needs to be restored DAILY. Good nutrition simply isn’t that anymore…
The Imsyser Microbial Stabiliser Liquid is a unique source of 12 strains good bacteria. This live culture was designed for the symbiotic requirements of having a fine balance between the pre- & pre-biotics needed in a healthy gut inclusive of digestive enzymes to aid digestion and digestive processing. A truly unique design designed specifically to support immune health by addressing the immune responses at gut level.
View our website at www.imsyser.co.za for more info.