“Let food be thy medicine… and let thy medicine be food.”
— Hippocrates, Father of Medicine
“Your body has the power to literally rebuild itself from the way it is today… to a brand new body tomorrow,”
You Cannot Build a Healthier Body by Simply Eating More Vegetables and Fruits. Why??
- The sugars in fruits for the average acidic body is absolutely ‘no go’!!
- Today’s produce is significantly lower in essential nutrients than foods produced 50 years ago because modern farming practices have depleted our soils of minerals. You now need approximately 10 servings of vegetables and fruits to obtain the nutritional equivalent of 1 serving from 50 years ago.
- The long shipping and storage time between harvest and market degrades the nutrient content further. As a result, most vegetables and fruits sold in commercial establishments are even more nutritionally depleted.
- The use of pesticides and other chemical additives in non-organic farming yield not only nutritionally deficient—but potentially poisonous produce—that may put you at even higher risk of long-term health problems.
- An estimated 80% of food crops are now genetically engineered and snuck into much of the processed food we eat. These genetically modified (GMO) crops have had their genetic material altered using complex engineering techniques. Genetically engineered produce has been shown to cause serious health problems to those who consume them.
We need a Superfood( functional food): A food with a high concentration of various nutrients and phytochemical content that delivers exceptional health benefits. A Superfood can be used in a targeted way to support natural healing of specific health problems and to enhance health and well-being.
Try Imsyser’s Greenfood available on the website: www.imsyser.co.za for a super Superfood.