STAYING REGULAR AND ENJOYING THE BENEFITS OF GOOD HEALTH…
Constipation is so often mismanaged at medical level and when as many as 15% of adults regularly suffer from the condition and that is not even taking children into account, we have to ask what are we not addressing??
Assuming that “normal” means daily, Constipation is usually refers to less than 3 three bowel movements a week. Doctors usually do not worry about a few missed bowel movements. There is almost always a simple explanation—travel; medication (antidepressants, Blood pressure drugs, painkillers, & iron supplements); changes in diet; or busy schedules delaying using the toilet.
But however if constipation is persistent—especially when it occurs along with other symptoms, such as lumpy, hard stools, straining to have a bowel movement and/or feeling as though you can’t completely empty the stool from your rectum – it is a cause for concern. This could indicate irritable bowel syndrome, a thyroid condition or even colon cancer.
What can we do about this? Well it’s simple lifestyle choices:
- Change medication. If lifestyle adaptions are made often the actual medication might be dropped anyway!!
- Drinking enough GOOD water. Suggested 2 -3 L/day.
- Exercise to keep intestinal muscles active. Good for the soul anyway!
- Eat more fibre from plant foods -especially pears, apples and sweet potatoes—all with skins on—and cooked greens. Eat this 80% of the time!
- Take a daily dose of probiotics. See Imsyser Internal Microbial Support for more on this product –contains 12 Strains!!
- No laxatives. This merely destroys an healthy gut microme in the process & disturbs all balance.
- Do regular enemas is there is faecal impaction caused by lengthy constipation. See Precision Fitness for more on this.
- Try daily early morning ritual of hot water, Apple Cider Vinegar & Honey.
- Do regular Deep Intestinal Cleanse every 6 -8 weeks and remove that old mucoidal plaque. See Imsyser Deep Intestinal Cleanse for more on this product.
- Rest enough.
- Get enough Sunlight.
- Be at Peace & Forgive always!!
Simple lifestyle changes can make major health changes. Try it we dare you.
For more on any of these amazing products call Liza @ 086 010 3859 or visit www.imsyser.co.za