Natures Total Body Healing Balm
Inside & Out
Just to clarify that Imsyser “shares because we care” logo is not always because we want to sell products, all the time as per the general feeling in the market-place with most manufacturer/distributors of health products – but that sometimes it is from our own experiences that we share, other times from testimonies and quite simply, other times, just random help from products we all have and use in our homes as do I and for a very good reason.
Many uses for this amazing product – just make sure you buy the best quality there is
1. Moisturizer – simply scoop some out of the jar and apply all over your body, including neck and face.
2. Eye cream – apply under the eyes to reduce puffiness, bags, and wrinkles. Use on the lids in the evening.
3. Preshave – coconut oil will prep skin for the pending damage caused by shaving.
4. Aftershave – coconut oil will help heal your skin after shaving without clogging pores.
5. Deodorant – coconut oil alone can be used as a deodorant, but even more effective in combination with cornstarch/arrowroot powder and baking soda! For extra anti- treatment even add some colloidal or Vulcan silver.
6. Hair Conditioner/Deep Treatment – use as a leave in hair conditioner by applying a teaspoon of coconut oil to your ends and then running your fingers through your hair to distribute the rest! For a deeper treatment, rub in a tablespoon of coconut oil onto your dry scalp and gently work through to the ends. Put a shower cap/gladwrap your head on to prevent transfer onto bed linens and leave on overnight.
7. Hair Gel/Defrizzer – rub a little between your palms and either scrunch into hair (for curly hair) or finger comb in through from scalp to ends (for wavy/straight hair).
8. Toothpaste – there are numerous recipes out there but I just mix coconut oil and baking soda and dab a little of the mix on my toothbrush. Excellent as oral cleanser – detox – classic pulling oil.
9. Make up remover – use a cotton swab and a dab of coconut oil and you would be amazed at how well it works!
10. Chapstick – just rub a little into lips and it not only acts as a softening agent but it also has an SPF of about 4 so you get a little protection!
11. Massage Oil – pretty simple; grab some and rub!
12. Lubricant – it is an all natural, perfectly safe personal lubricant. Not compatible with latex!
14. Stretch Mark Cream – coconut oil is great at nourishing damaged skin. It may not be the magic stretch mark cure but it will help.
15. Nipple Cream – works great to nourish cracked, sore, or dry nipples. Apply to a cotton ball and leave on your nipples between feedings. Once again consider adding Colloidal or Vulcan silver for added healing properties.
16. Diaper salve – very comforting on a rashy bum with no harsh chemicals. Also safe for cloth diapers. Once again consider adding Colloidal or Vulcan silver for added healing properties.
17. Cradle cap – having issues with dry skin on your baby’s scalp? Coconut oil will not only nourish your baby’s skin, it also helps eliminate cradle cap. Just rub a teaspoon onto scalp daily.
18. Body scrub – mix coconut oil and sugar together and rub all over! Rinse off and your skin will be super soft! You can add in essential oils if you would like a specific smell.
19. Healing – when applied on scrapes and cuts, coconut oil forms a thin, chemical layer which protects the wound from outside dust, bacteria and virus. Coconut oil speeds up the healing process of bruises by repairing damaged tissues. Plus, it smells a heck-of-a-lot better than anything from the pharmacy. Once again consider adding Colloidal or Vulcan silver for added healing properties.
20. Bug Bites – when applied directly to a bug bite, coconut oil can stop the itching and burning sensation as well as hasten the healing process. Once again consider adding Colloidal or Vulcan silver for added healing properties.
21. Skin problems – coconut oil relieves skin problems such as psoriasis, dermatitis, and eczema. Once again consider adding Colloidal or Vulcan silver for added healing properties.
22. Swimmers Ear – mix garlic oil and coconut oil and put a few drops in affected ear for about 10 minutes. Do this 2-3 times a day and it usually works within one or two days.
General Health and Wellness
23. Stress Relief – relieve mental fatigue by applying coconut oil to the head in a circular, massaging motion. The natural aroma of coconuts is extremely soothing thus helping to lower your stress level.
24. Digestion – the saturated fats in coconut oil have anti-bacterial properties that help control, parasites, and fungi that cause indigestion and other digestion related problems such as irritable bowel syndrome. The fat in coconut oil also aids in the absorption of vitamins, minerals and amino acids, making you healthier all around.
25. Fitness – coconut oil has been proven to stimulate your metabolism, improve thyroid function, and escalate energy levels, all of which help decrease your unwanted fat, while increasing muscle. Add too that special coffee drink.
26. Nose bleeds – coconut oil can prevent nose bleeding that is caused by sensitivity to weather such as extreme hotness and extreme coldness. This condition happens when the nasal passages become dry because of cold or dry air resulting to burns and cracks in the mucus membranes so bleeding happens. To prevent this just put coconut oil in you nostrils. Coat your finger with coconut oil and then lie down and coat your finger inside your nose. Doing this will strengthen and protect the capillaries in the nasal passages. Once again consider adding Colloidal or Vulcan silver for added healing properties. A Vitamin C supplement will also help prevent nose bleeding.
27. For breastfeeding moms, consuming 3 ½ tablespoons of coconut oil daily will enrich your milk supply.
28. Helps with weight loss & controlling cravings.
29. Helps keep blood sugar levels stable and/or helps with cravings in those with diabetes.
30. Eczema – in addition to taking it internally, many have success applying it externally. Once again consider adding Colloidal or Vulcan silver for added healing properties.
31. Toenail fungus
32. Hot flashes
33. Bleeding hemorrhoids (can also be applied externally twice a day)
34. HIV – general Immunity.
35. Head lice
36. Improvements in menstruation regarding pain/cramps and heavy blood flow
37. Migraines (with regular use)
39. Parasites especially little ones that cannot do a parasite cleanse yet.
40. Thrush. Once again consider adding Colloidal or Vulcan silver for added healing properties.
41. Relieve gallbladder pain relief.
42. Has helped some people improve symptoms of an underactive thyroid gland, results have shown subsequent thyroid blood tests becoming normal
43. Energy boost known in the coffee shake
44. Flaky, dry skin
45. May relieve acid reflux and indigestion when taken with each meal
46. Adrenal fatigue
47. Alzheimer’s with the Omega values
48. H. pylori. Once again consider adding Colloidal or Vulcan silver for added healing properties.
49. Candida albicans. Once again consider adding Colloidal or Vulcan silver for added healing properties.
50. Asthma, even in children
52. Cholesterol – improves HDL (‘good’ cholesterol) to LDL (‘bad’ cholesterol) ratio in people with high cholesterol
53. Chronic fatigue
54. Circulation/feeling cold all the time
55. Stronger immune system
56. Mental Clarity as helped by Omegas
58. Helps with inflammation in Crohns Health Problems (that coconut oil is known for aiding, relieving, or even curing when applied topically)
59. Athletes foot
60. Back pain/sore muscles
61. Canker sores
64. Herpes (applied topically and taken internally)
65. Genital warts (through topical application over 6 weeks, and coconut oil enemas twice a day depending on the location of the warts)
66. Circumcision healing – although I am personally against circumcision, I have read that coconut oil is a really great healer for this.
67. Use 1 cup to 1 cup ratio when replacing other oils/butter in recipes with coconut oil.
68. Replacement for butter/lard/Crisco/PAM in it’s solid form – greasing pans, pie crusts, etc.
69. Replacement for various oils in liquid form – baking, cooking, sautéing, etc.
70. Nutritional supplement – melt and add to smoothies. Extra source of Omegas.
71. Insect repellent – mix coconut oil with peppermint oil extract and rub it all over exposed skin. Keeps insects off better than anything with Deet! Tons safer too.
72. Great for dogs and cats for general wellness. Just add a teaspoon to their food bowl daily.
73. Goo Gone – just mix equal parts coconut oil and baking soda into a paste. Apply to the “sticky” area and let it set for a minute. Then scrub off with an old toothbrush or the scrubby side of a sponge.
74. Chewing Gum in Hair Remover – just rub some coconut oil over the stuck chewing gum, leave in for about 30 minutes, then roll the gum between your fingertip. Voila! It’s out!
75. Polish Furniture – coconut oil with a little bit of lemon juice to polish wood furniture. However, I recommend you test it first on a very small, unobtrusive part of your furniture to make sure it works the way you’d like.
76. Polishing Bronze – all you have to do is rub a little oil into a cotton towel and then wipe down the statue. It cleans and helps deepen the color of your bronze.
77. Moisturizing and cleaning leather products. I guess I need say no more….for advice on the Vulcan Silver http://bit.ly/2Y56PoQ