Surely you and I deserve at least one affordable super healthy meal every day to sustain an energetic, disease free life!
Contains three of the most powerful natural antioxidants known to man; Spirulina, Colostrum, and Omega 3 which together suppress viruses kill bad bacteria, and stop Diarrhea. Each of these ingredients has a tremendous international scientific track record in its own capacity
- All the healthy proteins, fats (omega oils) and low GI carbs you need daily.
- Plus 100% of the vitamins and minerals you need.
- Plus more than the amino acids you find in a normal whey protein.
- Plus your full dosage spirulina and colostrum to kill bad bacteria, suppress viruses, stop diarrhea.
- Plus pre-biotics and digestive enzymes to pamper your intestine which supports the fueling of your cells for optimal efficiency.
- Plus lecithin, selenium and Omega 3 for improved concentration and fabulous focus.
@ R9 for 25g (1 scoop) this healthy shake is cheaper than a can of unhealthy soda for a child! Superb school Nutrition. Superb Tasting. Easy to prepare!
Even @ R18 for 50g (2 scoops) as a nutritionally complete meal for an active man or woman, Nucleo is still cheaper than a cup of coffee!
So let’s study only one of the 43 immune boosters in Nucleo: Spirulina – A superfood within a superfood…
Gram for gram Spirulina may be the single most nutritious food on the planet.
Spirulina contains excellent omega-3, 6, 9 healthy fats. Combined with the other Omega 3 in Nucleo (from Salmon and palm oil), it provides the highest Omega 3 dosage in any shake or porridge in South Africa. I have compared them all.
The quality of the protein in Spirulina is simply phenomenal… it’s comparable to eggs. It contains all the essential amino acids that we need daily.
Spirulina contains the full range of essential vitamins and minerals in a highly absorption-friendly state.
The quality of bio-available iron and calcium (more than 26 times the calcium in milk) makes Spirulina superb for children, the elderly and during pregnancy.
The powerful anti-oxidant ability in Spirulina is well known for fighting free radicals and suppressing inflammation. It scores 4 times better in anti-oxidant ability than blueberries.
- Better blood glucose control for diabetics,
- The reported reduction in the severity of chemotherapy side effects in cancer clients,
- Reported improvement in children suffering from leaky gut syndrome and allergies,
- Reduction in symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (spastic colon),
- The reported reduction in severity and duration of acute infectious diseases,
- General improvement in chronically ill and elderly people,
- Reduced fatigue and nausea reported by pregnant women,
- Favorable feedback from breastfeeding women,
- Increased energy and concentration levels in factory workers,
- Significant self-reported improvement in general condition in individuals suffering from HIV/AIDS,
- Increased energy and quick recovery are reported by endurance athletes such as mountain bikers, ‘Comrades Marathon’ runners, and ‘Ironman’ athletes.