Managing fatty liver Disease
Managing Fatty Liver Disease is now becoming one of the more common health issues under the microscope. Stress levels are up. Anger issues are on the increase and we know anger issues manifest from within the liver. Many are possibly drinking a little more since being homebound. Many have had their lifestyles severely affected. There are various causes for liver discrepancies. From viruses and bacteria through to the lifestyle issues mentioned. Fatty Liver Disease is on the increase. We are not even delving into genetic issues or modern day auto-immune related conditions. Nor are we talking about those affected by Hepatitis A,B or C specifically.
When it comes to all liver issues, regeneration of affected cells remains core. Regeneration goes hand in hand with a regular detox. Be it change of diet and lifestyle to supplementing. Try to get rid of toxins in the liver and managing Candida best.
For many there seems to be no Natural cure. That is, as expressed from the medical fraternity. But that is not so! When you listen to DR. BURT BERKSON, specializing in natural cures for this condition has written and done various clinical trials on this condition. One of his biggest successes has been treating sufferers with Alpha Lipoic Acid.
Alpha Lipoic Acid reverses Liver Cirrhosis
- Naturally occurring fatty acid that can be found in many foods such as yeast, spinach, broccoli, potatoes and organ meats. Such as liver or kidney.
- Used in the body to break down carbohydrates and to make energy for the other organs in the body.
- Works as an antioxidant. Which provide protection to the especially brain and liver. Alpha-lipoic acid helps reduces inflammation and skin aging.
- Promotes healthy nerve function and slow the progression of memory loss disorders.
- Lower heart disease risk factors.
We all know that healthy lifestyle changes are core to this healing process. From removing sugars to removing heavily processes grains and foods. Destroy Candida in the body and you are already on the road to healing.
For many, supplementing is required daily. Starting with a healthy drip of Alpha Lipoic Acid. For others a more natural approach with the Chaya range. From detoxing to super antioxidant, this product is amazing.
Managing fatty liver disease with Chaya the wholefood source to a healthier liver
The Miracle plant is now available and planted in South Africa. Many universities from different countries have done research on this unique plant. The plant has “exceptional nutritional value”. It contains essential amino acids and many vitamins and minerals. Twenty Phyto-chemotypes with different therapeutic activities have been revealed in Chaya. However, Chaya is also a wholefood source of Alpha Lipoic Acid as part of the Spinach family.
In conclusion, the value of improved circulation. This one plant, one ingredient product is not only highly nutritious but optimises your natural iron levels. In so doing, increasing your natural energy. Higher Iron also ensure reduced resultant anaemia especially with younger menstruating girls or woman of all ages. Of course, a natural given for the iron deficient vegans.
Therefore, super antioxidant effect of the Chaya also allows for healthy daily heavy metal detox which makes this supplement unique over and above the other huge benefits as classically seen by our clients using the Chaya range.
THE ADDED BENEFITS OF TAKING CHAYA
- Improved sugar metabolism
- Improved fat metabolism……making it great for weight-loss and Diabetes, as well your related heart issues.
- Therefore, circulation also helping the Diabetics and weight-loss candidates including all your circulatory issues including eyesight and tingling hand and feet.
- Assist with circulation. Always allows for better healthier skin, complexion, blood flow & brain health and overall health.
- Above all, liver functioning and Detox
- Lower Cholesterol
Taking note of the fact that your liver manages your energy levels, liver health remains core to all future health and aging processes. In conclusion, Chaya is by far the product of the future for liver support. Simply contact Imsyser 086 010 3859 for more on this mazing product or click here: https://www.imsyser.co.za