Kidney Stones Your Health Indicator. What is kidney stones?
Kidney Stones Your Health Indicator. Kidneys filter toxins from waste chemicals out of your blood. Into your urine. As a natural sequence of events for the healthy individual. However kidney stones are hard pebbles that form inside your kidneys when health is compromised. This develop when small mineral crystals in your urine stick together. Urine becomes “supersaturated” or overloaded with compounds. Containing calcium, oxalate, and phosphate.
Mostly dehydration is causal, compromising natural flow and excretion. But lifestyle is as detrimental in the whole health equation. When kidney stones are small enough, they can pass through your urinary tract. Out of the body on its own. But bigger stones can get stuck in your kidney or ureter.
Symptoms like severe pain, nausea and vomiting
Kidney Stones Your Health Indicator
Calcium stones. Usually from your chemical supplementation. Calcium oxalate kidney stones can result from excessive oxalates being absorbed through the gut. Therefore binding with calcium in the urine. Above all precipitating out to form the stones. Since most Calcium supplements cannot be absorbed. Unless aided by a vit C. These are the calcium’s that form part of the deposits.
Uric acid stones. When your urinary pH is too low uric acid stones may develop. A person classically dealing with high acidity will manifest in this type of stone.
These stones primarily form with cystinuria, an autosomal recessive disorder affecting one in 15,000 American adults that accounts for only one percent of patients with kidney stones. Cystinuria occurs equally in males and females. Urinary tract infection and obstruction are common, and kidney stone recurrence often occurs every 1 to 4 years.
Struvite stones. Struvite stones commonly occur in patients with recurrent urinary tract infections. They occur three times more often in women than men (since urinary tract infections are more common in women). They are typically very large and even fill the renal pelvis. Struvite stones grow quickly and they often grow back after surgical removal because infected fragments of stone linger.
Kidney Stone prevention a Lifestyle issue
Our increasing dependence on a heavily processed diet, sedentary living, dehydration and neglecting things like stress management and quality sleep are to blame. With the modern tendency to consume too much salt, too many processed carbohydrates and yes too many proteins compromising the kidneys ability to rid itself of nitrates and protein metabolites.
Inflammation, Metabolic issues
Overweight and chronically ill are more susceptible to kidney stones. That makes sense when you consider inflammation underlies kidney stones, and almost every disease on the planet (including obesity) has an inflammatory component.
Studies show insulin resistance, which paves the path for Type 2 diabetes, could lead to deficient ammonium production in your kidneys that lowers urinary pH, creating the perfect environment to form kidney stones.
A greater body mass index (BMI), higher weight, bigger waist circumference, and major weight gain are independently associated with an increased risk of kidney stone formation.
Dehydration may be the biggest risk factor for kidney stones and the easiest one to prevent.
Prevention and Treatment
1. Start and end your day with lemon water. Lemon turns alkaline in the body and assist in ensuring a healthy alkaline state is attained and maintained. I like to add a touch of bicarbonate of soda to up pH when the signs are there that I have overplayed my hand in bad lifestyle.
2. Check your diet. Research shows an antioxidant-rich diet can reduce stone episodes. Go Green always. Less carbohydrates, sugar and processed. Detox: http://bit.ly/2Y8V2FX
3. Simply put no Sugar. Sugar compromises your ph It makes your body acidic.
4. Check your natural calcium supplement for your most organic form and make sure you take it with a good vit C to improve absorption. http://bit.ly/31DCCQ2
5. Sleep enough.
6. Exercise regularly.
7. Less salt. Rather use Himalayan Salt. Not only is it salty but replaces up to 84 of your most natural minerals needed for optimal good health.
8. Hydrate well daily. On average 2 L per day.
9. Increase magnesium intake. Magnesium and Calcium work hand in hand and need each other for optimal health. http://bit.ly/31Yw8Ky
10. Vitamin D supplementation and or get some sunlight every day.
11. Omega 3 is crucial. http://bit.ly/31DCCQ2
12. Less protein. Protein by-products are classically seen as part of the reduced kidney functioning and leads to an array of health issues. With a modern day compromised, toxic environment we need to secure a healthy milieu for our kidneys from which to function.
Daily health tips
However, you noticed these are classically, mostly your daily health tips. We regularly advise you to follow for all your health needs. At Imsyser we care so we share to ensure you are not trapped in this compromised health state. That not only is a source of great pain, but a compromised kidney is a great future potential risk. With the increased need for Dialysis. In other words, your kidneys undeniably your health indicator of what actually being processed further up the digestion process.
For more information contact us 086 010 3859 or simply click here: https://imsyser.co.za/