All health lies in your gut heath! Fact!…All health lies with your Microbiome! Fact!
So, if your cleanse is causing a diarrhoea and disturbing the natural balance of things, without truly stripping away all the largely embedded waste, is it helping you?? ANY road to true wellness starts with getting rid of the TOXIC roadblocks, toxic waste in our digestive system. This is often at least 95 % of the root cause of most ill-health.
Imsyser’s 7 Day Deep Intestinal Cleanse
This amazing cleanse product is formulated to assist in softening and eliminating of this impacted intestinal mucous layer, assisting in stabilizing the Immune System, assisting in detoxing the intestines and assisting in balancing your metabolism, as effective cleansing is initiated. The various 100 % natural herbs assist in the dissolving of this toxic layer and neutralising of the toxic release as this layer is broken down. Slippery Elm assists in the easy gentle movement out of the body.
So, we rid the gut of all unwanted waste including the old, impacted gut lining for improved absorption and digestion, slowly over 7 days and in that time we have all the various wholefood natural organic healing herbs doing the intricate healing, soothing and restoring.
- CINNAMON is anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal; contains antioxidants with anti-inflammatory effects and is has prebiotic properties to improve gut health. Other than reducing blood pressure; it lowers blood sugar and risk of type 2 diabetes. …
- ALOE scientific surveys revealed that the pharmacological effects of Aloe ferox range from anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-diabetic, cardiovascular diseases, neurodegeneration to anti-cancer properties.
- PEPPERMINT LEAF POWDER is used as medicine, used for a long-term disorder of the large intestines that causes stomach pain (irritable bowel syndrome or IBS). It is also used for indigestion (dyspepsia), spasms in the bowel, and tension headache too mention but a few.
- STINGING NETTLE is also used as an evidence-based benefits for providing a wide variety of nutrients, reduce Inflammation, help with enlarged Prostate, treating Hay Fever, lowering Blood Pressure and help manage Blood Sugar.
- BEARBERRY LEAF POWDER aids in urination and preventing the growth of bacteria in the urinary tract also helping women as a menstrual remedy.
- DANDELION ROOT POWDER is highly nutritious, containing potent Antioxidants helping fight Inflammation, aids Blood Sugar Control, help reduce Cholesterol, helps lower Blood Pressure, helps promote a healthy Liver and aid Weight Loss.
- SLIPPERY ELM is used for medicinal purposes as a remedy to various ailments: sore throat, wound healing, fever, digestive problems/soothe the stomach lining and intestines by reducing irritations -demulcents are muco-protective. Since slippery elm contributes to intestinal mucus, it means this herbal remedy can neutralize excessive acidity in the gut. In gastrointestinal illnesses, slippery elm protects the function of the mucosal barrier especially for people with inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn’s disease. Oxidative stress can contribute to leaky gut and aggravate your digestive symptoms. Basically, through antioxidant effects and its potential to support intestinal mucosa, supplementation with slippery elm can aid the management of leaky gut symptoms and, thereby, improve your quality of life.
- MARSHMALLOW ROOT is a herb for digestive problems, and is on the list of the best natural remedies to repair leaky gut. Current evidence confirms that marshmallow root can tackle gastric ulcers.
- BERBERINE is a plant compound and is strongly antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiviral. Consumption of berberine supports gut health and has the potential to alleviate systemic inflammation. In fact, berberine can protect the function of the gut barrier. The role of berberine in the improvement of the gut barrier, thereby managing leaky gut, isn’t so shocking if we bear in mind that berberine was used historically to treat inflammatory bowel diseases. One study investigated the role of berberine supplementation on non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. The results showed that berberine successfully alleviated changes in intestinal mucus and exhibited positive effects on intestinal barrier function. Basically, consuming berberine improves the gut barrier, thereby preventing or reducing leakiness. It also exhibits antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects to combat inflammation and oxidative stress, which aggravate leaky gut damage and symptoms. Berberine is an effective and entirely natural “tool” for leaky gut repair.
- CURCUMIN is the main active ingredient in turmeric, one of the most powerful plants in the world. Evidence shows that intestinal epithelial cells and the intestinal barrier are the major sites of action of curcumin. Since this compound can reduce the dysfunction of the intestinal barrier, curcumin is capable of regulating chronic inflammatory diseases. This means that by reducing inflammation in the digestive tract, curcumin can help prevent leaky gut from worsening and allow you to manage symptoms more effectively.
What else could you possible need for your gut health and for that matter all other health!! For more on this unique product such that I have not seen elsewhere in my travels simply call Imsyser 086 010 3859 or click here: http://bit.ly/3aDZK3F