Is Ageing Your Concern? Focus On Your Microbiome
Is Ageing Your Concern? Let’s start at the beginning… One month after birth, Bifidobacteria start to dominate a healthy, breastfed baby’s gut. That is the domination upon the mother’ mother culture from mommy at birth. Making up as much as 91% of the microbes that live there. These good-for-you bacteria help to tone the gut barrier and cultivate a strong Immune System.
Some says, this set of Microbiome will pretty much determine your future health from an Immunity perspective for the rest of your life. However, not everyone starts out with a healthy microbial ‘ecosystem’ ruled by these bifidobacterial. Therefore, when modern day antibiotics in various direct and indirect sources, with children also often exposed to this quite early in their lives. Leaves many compromised early on. Remember as you move into adulthood, your Bifidobacteria also decline.
There are a few factors that disrupt a baby’s gut
- Premature birth
- Caesarean section delivery
- Use of baby formula
- Antibiotic use – both direct and indirect through food and lifestyle choices etc.
The modern-day trend of babies born via C-section. Fed formula and given antibiotics regularly. Has pretty much crashed a generation or three of potentially less- than-healthy-adults. Then we wonder at the stats on metabolic diseases. And why so many of the slightly older folk are being trapped when a Pandemic strikes.
While your “own start up story” is unique, science highlights specific trends. During infancy, Bifidobacteria turn up the activity of your Immune System. Regulating its activity. Without high numbers of good Bifidobacteria, your Immune System falls out of balance. With this, your risk of inflammation, autoimmune disease and various metabolic conditions just increases.
What is Bifidobacteria?
Bifidobacteria are able to reduce intestinal permeability and seal a leaky gut. They take control of the inner ecosystem and push out bullying, bad bacteria. When you realise that your Bifidobacteria decline as you age, we wonder why so many battle with intestinal permeability? More dangerous than even that, the potential of toxins escaping a system designed to protect you. In these cases you have then also lost your built-in healing power within you. When toxins are rampant in a newer darker state of things, especially during this Pandemic, we are all at risk!!
Bifidobacteria fight inflammation and keep the gut healthy. They’re essential in warding off infection. There’s even evidence that bifidobacteria protect against the development of potentially life-threatening disease. Along with establishing Gut Health, this is one reason why Probiotics are also important. As you age literally from birth depending on your unique start in life. We all know where there is no inflammation there is less risk of aging! Bifidobacteria increases longevity by suppressing chronic low-grade inflammation. A high-quality Probiotic can support both the Immune System and all digestive and related systems. Supporting healthy microbiome through the body. So that whilst restoring the inner ecosystem, aging may be slowed down.
Is Ageing Your Concern? Probiotic with Bifidobacteria lactis
Research shows that a Probiotic with Bifidobacteria lactis enhances the Immune System’s ability to get rid of cellular debris. Cellular debris = toxicity. When you add the modern-day load. We often get through various hidden sources. It would remain a no-brainer to not see how this would help you in the aging process in the long run. Together with a cellular flush, super antioxidant Immune stabiliser you are set to go: http://bit.ly/31DCCQ2
3 strains of Bifidobacteria that are well-known to support and strengthen Digestion, Immunity, aging and emotional /brain health
- Bifidobacterium longum: Research shows that longum can reduce cholesterol, promote weight loss, and relieve constipation in older adults. B. longum minimizes flu and cold-like symptoms, such as fatigue, headache, and runny nose. B. longum helps anxiety by way of the gut-brain axis.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum: Like its bifidobacteria friends, bifidum lowers markers of inflammation. A study found that a probiotic containing only B. bifidum was enough to significantly improve signs of IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). Such as bloating, abdominal pain and gas. B. bifidum can safeguard against eczema when taken in the third trimester of pregnancy. Because bifidobacteria levels decrease with age, increasing your risk of infection. Researchers found that supplementing with B. bifidum can rebuild the inner ecosystem, even after supplementation ends.
- Bifidobacterium breve: In children with constipation, breve can increase bowel movements, soften stool and reduce pain related to constipation. B. breve suppresses weight gain, improving both cholesterol and blood sugar. A probiotic blend of Lactobacillus rhamnosous and B. breve has an anti-inflammatory effect in cigarette smokers.
Bifidobacteria are also known to decline with age. Making a daily probiotic even more important. These are but a few of the strains we mention. When a comprehensive (Pre and Probiotics), bio-available, live, fermented, liquid formula like the Imsyser brand is made available in the market-place. Suitable for all ages, easy to use and has stood the test of time for more than 12 years in the market place. I know we have the probiotic to offer for all your health, gut health, brain health and aging needs: http://bit.ly/3g5cth5
For more information CALL US 086 010 3859 or simply click here: https://shop.imsyser.co.za/collections/all-products