Our skin, the largest organ of the body, other than being a protective barrier, is merely a transporter of Vit D by means of sunshine. Our lungs an O2 carrier & various pollutants. Our gut…..everything else!! Good and bad enter our biological system and therefore is an indication of our state of health or the absence thereof. This state of health is an extension of our food and liquid intake; you be the judge hereof?? Therefore the gut and its health is a very under-rated subject considering it is the manufacturer of our immune cells – our ‘on’ and ‘off’ switch – and controller of our emotions.
Keeping a health gut ecology is crucial to produce a healthy molecular defence system. Therefore any drugs your doctor might have you on will affect your gut health and therefore the natural defence system of the body.
- Integrative medicine ( combining all facets of healing) is the buzz word for the future of medicine & ultimately the health of the individual if you take the above into consideration.
- Always start with a slow detox of the gut to remove all toxic pollution, shedding the hardened toxic mucous build-up, watching this process until very little if any waste can be viewed.
- Daily replace your good bacteria with a balanced 12 strain of Pre- Pro-biotics to ensure optimal health of the gut.
- Exercise daily for further improved gut functioning.
- Drink at least 2 – 3 L of good, healthy water.
- Eat a healthy (&raw) diet to increase fibre content in the gut.
- Sugar is the gut enemy!!
- Stop smoking.
- Spend time evaluating your emotional health; try and negate stress overload by meditating spiritually daily and thereby ensure emotional release.
This combined holistic approach to gut health will optimise gut functioning and truly produce long-term results & improve longevity.
You are the author of your own life and each choice directs this.
View www.imsyser.co.za for more on these health products. Health in a 3 step easy package to improve and maintain optimal health.