Sharing Heart health in a Nutshell:
Along with lifestyle changes, a whole health foods diet, a healthy exercise regimen, smoking cessation and stress management, these powerful nutrients can help reduce your cardiovascular risk…
- Alpha-lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant that boosts your glutathione.
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is the spark that ignites the formation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) in the cell’s mitochondria.
- D-Ribose enhances the healthy effects of CoQ10 and L-Carnitine.
- EDTA (ethylene diamine tetraacetic acid) helps sweep your arteries of plaque.
- Garlic helps you fight free radicals, remove deadly plaque, reduce blood clotting, increase vessel elasticity, lower cholesterol and lower blood pressure.
- Ginkgo biloba increases blood flow and provides anti-ageing benefits.
- Green tea has been shown to prevent cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Hawthorne berry is an herb with a long history as a heart tonic.
- L-Arginine can dramatically lower cholesterol and improve blood pressure.
- L-Carnitine produces cellular energy.
- L-Lysine can slow the clotting process.
- L-Taurine is an amino acid that reduces irregular heartbeat.
- Magnesium and calcium work together to improve heart function and lower blood pressure.
- Nattokinase helps thin the blood naturally to avoid clotting and wards off heart disease and stroke.
- Quercetin may help inhibit the oxidation of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol. One study showed that quercetin helped promote a 73 percent reduction in the risk of stroke.