Some more health tips form the Imsyser team on gut health maintenance:
- Start the day with a luke warm glass of water ( the gut does not like cold water) + Apple Cider Vinegar to kick start mucous removal out of the gut . A rich source of Potassium; a much needed nutrient for muscle tissues.
- Beet tablets: a light laxative working well with the liver, promoting cleansing.
- Bentonite clay in a glass of water for toxic release. The clay absorbs up to 40 times its own weight in toxic substances. Flush with enough water though!!
- Coffee stimulates peristalsis but stay organic and even better try coffee enemas.
- Alfalfa, Chlorella is a rich source of nutrient and enzymes aiding in cleansing.
- Flaxseed is an excellent source of fibre and excellent lubricant. Use over salads and cereal first thing in the morning. May also be used and brewed as a ‘tea’ and then used in the enema solution.
- Apple juice is high in pectin; hold onto moisture and stimulates gut movement. Not too much especially Diabetics should be careful.
- Pancreatin helps bring down excessive mucous as it is a powerful digestant substance.
For any further assistance in a 7 DAY Detox Ritual visit our website at www.imsyser.co.za for more on the incredible Deep Intestinal Cleanse and assistance in maintaining optimal health with a daily dose of the Imsyser Microbial Stabiliser Liquid – 12 strain Live Culture.