- One of the most common conditions (84%) associated with small intestine overgrowth is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Fibromyalgia also tested positive for small intestinal bacterial overgrowth.
- So too Acid reflux, heartburn and full blown GERD. Simply put gas produced by bacteria puts pressure on the lower esophageal sphincter (keeps contents in the stomach from entering the esophagus) to open up and let the stomach acid into the esophagus.
- Leaky gut & gut overgrowth when combined with a genetic predisposition and any antigen or environmental trigger, is believed to be one of the main contributors to Auto-immune Disorders of all kinds. When the gut lining is damaged and food, bacteria, and toxins are permitted into the bloodstream, then the immune system launches an attack against these substances. The immune system may target a particular organ or tissue and may result in:
◾chronic pain syndromes
◾restless leg syndrome
◾nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (liver inflammation from fat buildup)
◾diabetes with autonomic neuropathy
The Imsyser Product range is designed to support Immune health in 3 steps:
- Cleanse the gut of any toxic waste adhering to the gut lining in a 7 day detox process
- Replacing 12 Strains of necessary probiotics, inclusive of the prebiotics and disgestive enzymes needed for optimal gut health
- Stabilise the immune responses with our unique Imsyser Immune System Stabiliser Tablets.
For more visit: www imsyser.co.za or call : 086 010 3859 to speak to our head office.