The following suggestions may help you determine what is causing your tiredness. we have summed this up in the following word NEWSTART:
1. Nutrition. Always organic and as green as possible. For this Imsyser has a Green food if green is not your thing. in a shake and all your green needs are met. Also remember we need to supplement these days. Imsyser tabs optimises nutritional intake and energy levels like none other can.
Adopt a healthy diet. Your diet should include healthy foods that offer a wide variety of vitamins and minerals that your body requires. Fruit, vegetables, wholegrain foods, low-fat dairy products and lean meats should be included. Seek professional advice from a dietician if you need help to adopt a healthy diet plan.
Eat breakfast. Your body requires energy after the ‘fast’ during the night so never skip breakfast! Don’t forget to include fruit as well as whole grains.
Too much caffeine? Try and limit yourself to a maximum of two caffeinated drinks (such as tea or coffee) per day. This is sufficient to boost energy and mental alertness but consuming more than six caffeinated drinks a day may leave you prone to anxiety, irritability and reduced performance. Try a cup of green tea, as it contains less caffeine than regular tea and is loaded with antioxidants which offer great health benefits!
Don’t overeat as large meals can drain your energy, leaving you feeling fatigued. Try eating more smaller meals during the day instead of a few large meals. Healthy snacks such as fruit are a great idea to give you a little energy boost during the day!
Don’t skip meals. Skipping meals may cause fluctuations in your blood sugar levels so try to eat small meals regularly so as to maintain your energy levels throughout the day.
Include iron rich foods in your diet. Females tend to be prone to iron-deficiency so ensure that your diet includes sufficient iron rich foods such as lean red meat.
2. Exercise: even if just 20-30 minutes but every day!!
3. Water/Hydration. Are you drinking sufficient water to get you through the day, free of thirst? If not, try carrying a bottle of water with you, wherever you go – you will be surprised at how quickly it will be empty. Make sure your water quality is optimal as is the mineral content within. optimise with Sole drops or simply call Imsyser to find out how to do this yourself cheaply.
4. Sunlight. a little everyday for up to 20 minutes when the worst heat is done.
5. Temperance. Forgive and Forget to be released.
6. Air: Good healthy air and work on healthy breathing techniques
7. Rest: We know that at best we need at least 8 hours of sleep for most ages.
8. Trust: it is amazing how the Spirit in us regulates all bodily functions and this is but one aspect that affects our energy levels. work on this aspect DAILY.
Imsyser is dedicated to assisting all achieve optimal health and energy release through our dedicated product range that best assists the body to do this by optimising gut health and thereby achieving optimal Immune functioning and Energy release.