Sugar is not cancerous in itself but because of the way your body reacts to that sugar! Scientists now know that the sugar they’re finding in cancer cells is more than “present”; it is actively encouraging and aiding the growth of malignant cancer cells. Sugar like any form of carbohydrate causes your body to release insulin. Refined sugars produce a bigger insulin release. Complex carbohydrates (vegetables and whole grains) cause a slower release. Insulin then triggers the amino acid Tryptophan, which then leads to the production of the neurotransmitters serotonin and beta-endorphin (natural painkillers, stress relievers, and mood lifters). So there is not only physical reactions within your body to sugar intake, but positive psychological associations that you might have carried from childhood.
HOWEVER 30 minutes later your system will use up those “feel good” chemicals and the system crashes again!!
SUGAR IS YOUR ENEMY!
Sugar provides no nutrition merely feeding the cancer cells and enhancing inflammation in the body! Good nutrition however combats cancer. LONGTERM good nutrition prevents and treats cancer by supporting good immune functioning again. Even alcohol should be avoided in this time for the very same reason! Saturated fats and red meats should be limited in your diet helping the body fight the good fight.
The majority of ingredients from chemically driven supplements are considered “foreign” by the body and flushed from your system. A natural supplement designed for full absorption is crucial for optimal intake of the daily essentials especially through difficult times trying to keep food down. Visit the Imsyser website www.imsyser.co.za for more on this natural supplement.
Some of the Cancer-Fighting Foods recommended:
- Curcumin: Naturally anti-inflammatory! Excellent for bladder and gastrointestinal cancer.
- Organic Beans: The fibre content of beans encourages better absorption of vitamins and minerals, smoother digestion, and regular flushing of toxins from your body.
- Organic Tomatoes: Lycopene is a powerful antioxidant especially effective on prostate cancer.
- Folates ( Vit B-complex vitamins) Whole grains, asparagus, peanuts, dried beans or peas, spinach, are the best sources for this crucial vitamin and good for colorectal cancer
- Garlic: excellent for gastrointestinal cancers and researchers are unsure if it prevents cancer cells from forming.
- Green Tea: has shown incredible cancer-fighting ability. The antioxidant, kaempferol is especially promising in regards to breast cancer.
- Vitamin D: This vitamin helps your body absorb calcium, inhibits the growth of cancer cells, and may improve survival rates. Food sources are eggs, shrimp, and salmon but sunshine exposure is your best source of vitamin D. 10 – 20 minutes a day out of the heat of the day.
- Berries: are one of the best at fighting the oxidation that leads to DNA mutation and eventual cancer.
- Leafy Greens and Cruciferous Veggies: Kale, turnips, greens, and broccoli being chewed releases an antioxidant called sulforaphane that has been effective in fighting and preventing colon and prostate cancers. Raw is always best.
- Ginger: This ancient root induces a process called apoptosis -cancer cells commit suicide and leave the rest of the healthy cells around them unharmed.
While no food on its own can “prevent” or “cure” cancer, having a good nutrition plan with the help of some of these foods will not only help fight cancer but benefit your entire body.
You are what you eat! You be the determiner of your health; it’s your choice and NO ‘we are not governed by our genes’!!!!