- Imsyser 7 Day Deep Intestinal Cleanse. Visit imsyser.co.za to see what this amazing product can do for you. The results are spectacular!
- 3 weeks later follow through with another Imsyser Deep Intestinal Cleanse ( starting by about the Wednesday or Thursday) and this time break over a weekend and follow through with a liver flush on your off day ( starts the night before at about 6 pm and ends by 10hOO the next day). Results are spectacular. Also visit imsyser.co.za to view this ‘recipe’. Now follow through with the rest of the 7 day cleanse, until completed.
- Train hard; up the intent for next 6 weeks. (And try and maintain 30 minutes a day during the holiday)
- Drink 2-3 L of water daily with a good dose of lemon in each glass.
- Take a tot of Colloidal silver at least twice a day to improve Immune functioning. Try this in combination with the Imsyser Immune System Stabiliser Tablets and see spectacular health results. Some clinical trials in process in Zambia have produced spectacular results in most diseased states!!
- Sleep enough at night, preferably 8 hours or close to that, and make sure you get the healthy daily dose of sunlight during the day. Remember the best sleep is the one started earlier and NOT after 12 at night. No catch up is possible this way that early produces the good results intended.
- Start your day ( on an empty stomach) with Organic Apple Cider Vinegar & Honey in hot water and notice the difference. Coffee ( your normal wake-up routine) may be taken a little later; you don’t have to miss out on a little enjoyment!
- And finally Go Green on the foods. Juicing is always best!! The foods suggested below will assist in the natural detox routine:
- Superfoods. Vibrant colours are produced by the rich abundance of phytonutrients and antioxidants of super foods. Eg: Blueberries, carrots and beetroots. Beetroots are especially good detoxifiers and are full of B vitamins and minerals, including zinc, crucial for the immune system. Beetroots are also full of fibre, to help cleanse the digestive tract. Even better, beetroots support the liver, the body’s primary filter for toxins.
- Mushrooms: Many culinary mushrooms are rich in antioxidants and compounds that help detoxify the body, boost immunity, reduce inflammation and even repair damaged tissue. Shitake, oyster and maitake are excellent.
- Lemons: Lemon helps the body remove toxins and is also an excellent tonic for both the liver and gall bladder. We suggest a daily dose of an olive oil and lemon mixture during detoxification: Cut an organic lemon into small pieces and blend it with 1¼ cups spring water(or try your colloidal water) and a tablespoon of olive oil. Partially strain the mixture, leaving some pulp. (The pectin from the lemon peel helps the digestive tract.) Drink before bed.
- Seaweed/Kelp: Sea vegetables are also excellent for supporting detoxification and overall health. They have been part of Asian cuisines for thousands of years and offer remarkable health benefits. Seaweed contains vitamins A, C, E and the B complex; calcium; magnesium; potassium; iron; and other minerals. They also contain compounds that support the removal of toxins, stabilize blood sugar and promote immunity.
We have a couple of weeks to make a difference to ‘feel good’ holiday feeling, look good in those bathers and just make the whole experience a happier healthier one. Join the Imsyser team in this venture to assist good healthy living ( preferably EVERY day!!).
Please go visit this link:
. This will explain the above article placed by us, even better. It is all about healing our bodies!