What to do…
I have no doubt just about everyone is feeling it. Low energy. It cuts production. It reduces effectivity. It changes your mood. And so the list goes on. At Imsyser we love too help and share where possible knowing that all of us just need a little TLC in these slightly darker times.
You are what You Eat!!
It doesn’t take much to work out that your diet is crucial. Not going on a diet but your daily lifestyle eating pattern is what we are talking about – the one that avoids sugars and processed foods and most incorporates your healthy greens. We also know it is the time for overindulging in certain foods or beverages as we might have year-end functions, as restricted as they might seem, but the following suggestions may help you determine what is causing your tiredness.
Remember no condemnation; just tips to help:
1. Hydration. Are you drinking sufficient good quality water infused with your best mineral deposits to get you through the day, not just free of thirst but truly hydrated? If not, try carrying a bottle of water with you, wherever you go – you will be surprised at how quickly it will be empty. This is the most under-rated energy provider known to man – we run to chocolates, coffee, energy drinks and all kinds when the first stop should always be WATER!!!!
2. Too much caffeine? Try and limit yourself to a maximum of 2-3 caffeinated drinks (such as tea or coffee) per day. This is sufficient to boost energy and mental alertness but consuming more than six caffeinated drinks a day may leave you prone to anxiety, irritability and reduced performance. Try a cup of green tea or the lesser known Imsyser Chaya tea, as it contains less caffeine than regular tea and is loaded with antioxidants which offer great health benefits! Once again water tops all and remember to check for all the hidden caffeine in your edibles as well:
3. Eat breakfast. Your body requires energy after the ‘fast’ during the night so never skip breakfast! Don’t forget to include fruit as well as whole grains. Breakfast super-charged with your best energy providing supplement is what really super charges your day:
4. Don’t skip meals; it is not worth it. Skipping meals may cause fluctuations in your blood sugar levels so try to eat small meals regularly so as to maintain your energy levels throughout the day. Skipping meals creates binge eating and often wrong temptations as you grab for the first available choice which very seldom is the healthy choice. Maintaining energy levels and more specifically blood sugar levels is not just crucial for your Diabetic; the Imsyser Chaya is famous for supporting this action other than helping with energy boosts and improving Iron levels for those who battle with this issue:
5. Adopt a healthy diet. Your diet should include healthy foods that offer a wide variety of vitamins and minerals that your body requires. Fruit, vegetables, wholegrain foods, low-fat dairy products and lean meats should be included. As for your food choices the supplement should also be of a wholefood nature for the best resultant release and uptake of natural nutritional support as with the Imsyser Tablet in the Imsyser product range and optimised with the best digestive enzymes and digestion support from the natural fermented good bacteria as in the Imsyser 12 strain liquid Probiotic:
6. Don’t overeat as large meals can drain your energy, leaving you feeling fatigued. Try eating more smaller meals during the day instead of a few large meals. Healthy snacks such as fruit are a great idea to give you a little energy boost during the day! And if you do the first go too should be a sip of the Imsyser Probiotic to help ease the digestive stress.
7. Include iron rich foods in your diet. Females tend to be prone to iron-deficiency so ensure that your diet includes sufficient iron rich foods such as lean red meat. Once again, the Imsyser Chaya range is tops for both these issues.
8. Think good thoughts and forgive readily – never before has this issue been regarded as something that could affect our natural energy issues. But if you are depressed or simply battling with life always start here and see your Spirits lift and with that the energy usually flows….And also keep in mind that gut and brain health run hand in hand – poor gut health = poor brain health and poor brain health = poor energy levels. Poor energy flows out of digestive distress as well and when it comes to this type of health issues, Imsyser health comes out tops.
Simply call us to find out more 086 010 3859 or click here: