I have decided to share these interesting facts as it seems it is a battle to stay ahead of an ever-changing array of symptoms which would not necessarily have indicated the virus a month or two ago. My theory, however, since day one has been one of believing that like with most metabolic syndromes – you are at risk – and therefore anyone of the potential ‘weak links’ could be your problem and or related symptom, once inflicted.
So, what to do?
Stay on top of your health game to put yourself out of risk. Just look at the ever-increasing list of symptoms:
- “What began as a familiar flu-like cluster of chills, headaches and fever has rapidly expanded over the last three months into a catalog of syndromes affecting most of the body’s main organs. The new corona virus can also push the Immune System into overdrive, unleashing an indiscriminate assault on pathogens and their human hosts alike.”
- “They can damage tissue where the virus replicates, or they can cause damage as a side effect of the immune system fighting off the disease.”
- Where it was mentioned right at the onset of the Pandemic that children seemed safe; now over 100 children in New York, London and Paris were diagnosed with a disorder similar to toxic shock syndrome that attacks blood vessel walls and can cause fever, vomiting and in extreme cases organ failure. And yes, there have been rumors of children being carriers i.e. the reason schools were closed.
- “Three deaths in New York state have been attributed to so-calling pediatric multi-system inflammatory syndrome, with two others deemed likely.”
- “In adults, Covid-19 had been linked in dozens of medical studies to other life-threatening symptoms, including strokes, heart damage and brain swelling.”
- “Researchers from the urology department of Nanjing Medical University, writing last week in Nature Reviews, described patients developing severe urinary complications and acute kidney injury.” And closer to home I have heard of a case where the initial symptom was one of losing control of bladder and kidneys with the resultant diagnoses of the Covid-19. So, it would seem many a symptom is possible.
- “They also observed “dramatic changes” in male sex hormones.”
- “After recovery from Covid-19, young men who are interested in having children should receive a consultation regarding their fertility,” they advised.
- “Then they added a runny nose and a scratchy throat. After that, digestive problems, including stomach aches and severe diarrhea.”
- “The list kept growing: Skin lesions, neurological problems, sharp chest pains, loss of taste and smell.”
- “Three-quarters of the patients experienced chills, fever and/or coughing, with nearly as many showing shortness of breath.”
- “Nearly a third complained of flu-like muscle aches, while 28 percent experienced diarrhea and a quarter nausea or vomiting, according to the internal report, leaked to the media.”
- “Some 18 percent had headaches, while 10 to 15 percent were hit by chest or abdominal pain, runny nose, sore throat and/or a feeling of confusion.”
- “Less than one percent of the CDC cohort had other symptoms, including seizures, rashes and conjunctivitis.”
- “Another cluster of symptoms rarely found in flu patients appears to arise from blood clots.”
- “Heart problems, liver thrombosis, lung embolisms and brain damage in Covid-19 patients have been traced to such clots in recent studies.”
- “A third cluster of unusual symptoms involve skin eruptions.”
- “A condition known as pseudo-chilblains, or “Covid toes”, has garnered the most attention, with photos on social media showing digits discoloured as if with frostbite.”
- “Like loss of smell, the symptom – which can cause painful itching and burning – is associated with benign forms of the virus.”
Never before has a healthy Immune System been so necessarily for a healthy body and a healthy balance to keep you out of risk. At Imsyser Health we have been stressing the ‘obvious’ for years and with the natural approach to such not being the “flavour of the time”; we are pleased to say there has been an ‘awakening’ in this regard. Natural approach without the toxic load has never been more important than now.
And I am pleased to say this is where the Imsyser Health products will resonate with your choices going forward.
We care about our clients’ health. What we do is not different, how we do it, however, is what makes us different. Our products are unique. What makes them unique is that they were developed to support the body’s own natural defence system, your Immunity, through effective gut health….supporting everything from there.
By observing so many people suffer from so many symptoms of our modern day auto-immune ‘dis-eases’; taking chronic drugs upon more chronic drugs to alleviate disease symptoms, stirred a deep passion within to try and help people achieve optimal health through informed healthy decision and choices. And we have not changed our outlook in all the years; nor have we for the same reasons now during this crazy Pandemic.
It’s All About Finding Your Balance for the Right Type of Prevention!
We love seeing our customers achieving optimal health through using our products. When you make Imsyser part of your daily lifestyle, you are investing in your well-being, and also the well-being of your family, creating a Living Legacy. 100% Natural; Suitable for All Ages; Cruelty Free; Non-Habit Forming; Visible Results….you need search no further for the 100%Natural solution for your healthiest most balanced you.
Simply call 086 010 3859 or click here: