Brain inflammation is linked to Diabetes, Diabetes Type 111…
Brain Inflammation is linked to Alzheimer’s & Dementia. Alzheimer’s is now being called Type III Diabetes.
Disorders like Depression and Dementia (memory loss) affect more than 50 million people. So many people are struggling with Alzheimer’s, memory loss, brain fog, depression, attention disorders, and loss of brain function. The key to preventing these problems, and maintaining a healthy and vibrant brain, revolves around preventative strategies and it always start with lifestyle and related issues.
Tips to Reduce Brain Inflammation
- Eat lots of healthy good fats. Good source Omega 3. Avoid hydrogenated fats found in highly processed foods. Indulge in your greens and or green sources:
Excessive Omega 6 Fats contribute to inflammation. Once again found in highly processed foods.
- Remember that Vitamins A, D, E, and K are forms of fat so DON’T choose low fat foods that are low in these essential fat-soluble vitamins.
- Avoid excessive and processed carbohydrates and completely avoid Sugars…and sweeteners! Excessive carbohydrates can be converted into and stored as visceral fat. Fat stores your toxins which leads to early onset of Dementia. Obesity and Inflammation run hand in hand.
- Grains cause brain inflammation. Most grain is GMO so add no toxic load! Gluten causes leaky gut, which can lead to leaky brain. Grains are contaminated with mould and mycotoxins. Can create chronic sinusitis, infections, which can alter cortisol, adrenal, and thyroid levels. All these induce chronic inflammation. Grains can alter the microbiome. Grains are high in Omega 6 Fatty Acids. So, NO GRAINS!! Hydrate! If 90% of the brain if fluid you good water and lots of it!
- Nutrient levels should be maximized! Magnesium, Zinc, Chromium, Vitamin D, B Vitamins (B12, B2, B3, B5)if not supplement with your very best natural wholefood supplement in the marketplace:
- Supplement with CoQ10 in aggravated conditions – deficiency leads to cognitive decline
- Lifestyle & Detox:
- Control Candida. Excessive carbohydrates can contribute to yeast overgrowth. Candida can spread to the brain and is classically known for Brian fog as a starter to all these inflammatory conditions and worse:
Do a regular parasite cleanse – there is enough evidence of the link between all inflammation and disease and parasites especially with modern day cancers coming from an auto-immune background:
- Maintain healthy blood sugar levels:
- Exercise daily to optimize blood flow and therefore nutrient and oxygen flow to the brain.
Movement promotes CSF (cerebral spinal fluid) circulation around the brain. CSF delivers nutrients and carries wastes away from the brain.
- Good quality sleep and rest is essential! Take periodic breaks at work.
- Vit D. Get some sunlight if you live in sunny SA otherwise supplement!
- Good healthy thoughts, forgiveness goes a far way to improve all forms of disease.
- DETOX: Avoid Brain wrecking medications and drugs. Toxic chemical overload is one of the biggest factors leading to inflammation of the brain. E.g.:
- Statins. Cholesterol is needed to from brain synapses. Statins block cholesterol synthesis.
- Metformin inhibits Vitamin B12 (myelin production); inhibits Folate (forms neurotransmitters, serotonin and dopamine)
- Blood Pressure medications inhibit CoQ10 production and uptake and causes magnesium loss, vitamin B1 loss, potassium and electrolyte loss.
- Antacids inhibits calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin B-12 absorption.
- Antidepressants prevent serotonin levels from breaking down quickly and recirculating.
Since all gut health is linked to Immunity and all gut health is linked to Brain Health it goes to say that the cleanest most effective gut functioning is a no-brainer. Do at least seasonally for best results. Followed by best microbiome support through the use of a daily Probiotic. A must for inflammation reduction and optimising Brain functions as well as emotions:
and if all else fails and there is deeper underlying inflammation caused by various infections of viral and or bacterial nature use the Vulcan Silver to flush the system:
Detoxing is always the very first place to start anyway. We share because we care. Call Imsyser 086 010 3859 or simply