Some more on superb health tips from the Imsyser Team: Bicarbonate of Soda is often used to neutralises acids in the body. Another detox aid in the daily ritual of maintaining a healthy lifestyle with constant toxic overloads suppressing our daily health living. I can merely share this amazing tip as regards my own health and weight battles. A healthy pH and effective gut functionality using a daily dose of a good probiotic has done miracles for my weight management. View these incredible products on www.imsyser.co.za
Try ½ – 1 flat teaspoon OF BICARB on a glass of water first thing in the morning and see your pH change almost instantly. Sodium bicarbonate is used as an antacid to treat acid indigestion and heartburn. Maintaining this early morning ritual will help ensure optimal pH conditions in the body. A healthy pH ensures the chance of ‘dis-ease’ NOT taking a grip on your life. It is always about A HEALTHY BALANCE!! Lifestyle!! Lifestyle!!
Some historical shared facts on the usage of this good old fashioned powdery substance:
- aqueous solutions administered intravenously for cases of acidosis, or when there were insufficient sodium or bicarbonate ions in the blood.
- This compound has also been used for patients who have had a ureterosigmoidostomy.
- It is used as well for treatment of hyperkalemia and cardiorespiratory arrest.
- Sodium bicarbonate is also a key substance used in haemodialysis, one of the two types of kidney dialysis.
- Sodium bicarbonate may also be used as an anti-fungal for dandruff caused by fungus, as an alternative to commercial deodorants and anti-perspirants, and an alternative to shampoo.
- Since sodium bicarbonate can cause alkalosis, it is sometimes used in Aspirin overdosage. The Aspirin requires an acidic environment for proper absorption; the basic environment diminishes aspirin absorption in the case of an overdose.
- Oncologist and surgeon Dr. Tullio Simoncini uses it in Italy to treat cancer by injecting diluted solution of sodium bicarbonate directly into the tumour or into veins near tumour. It is currently an experimental method only.