Being Happy starts with Being Healthy! Take the First Step towards a Happier, Healthier You with Imsyser
Colon Cleanse & Immune Support Supplements

AUTOIMMUNITY: YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM GONE ROGUE

Contributing to your inflammation

By understanding the factors that are contributing to your inflammation, you can get to the root cause of your autoimmunity and start leading your best life in 2020. Autoimmune disease is a disease of the Immune System, made up of your digestive system, skin, tonsils, bone marrow, lymph nodes, spleen, and the thin skin on the inside of your nose, throat, and genitals. All of these tissues, organs, and cells work together to keep your entire body healthy and the ‘leak’ could be along any or all of these systems. In order to treat, prevent, and reverse your autoimmune disease, you’ll need to get your Immune System back under control.

Chronic inflammation is key to managing your auto-immune condition and this modern day discrepancy relates you’re your diet, leaky gut, toxin exposure, chronic infections, and chronic stress—or a combination of these factors.

One of the biggest problems we have with these types of diseases is looking at genetics and sitting back blaming this as causal to all when in reality we are NOT governed by our genes rather the environment around the gene – what you eat and what you think is highly causal to this condition. Genetics account for only about 25 percent of the chance you’ll develop an autoimmune disorder. The remaining 75 percent of the picture is environmental.

STEPS TO REVERSE AUTOIMMUNITY.

By addressing the root causes of your inflammation, you can stop your immune system’s attack on your tissues and work your way back to perfect health.

No 1. Gut health.

The gut is the gateway to health. If your gut is leaky, you leave yourself open to a number of chronic issues, including autoimmunity. The first step to optimal health is to repair your gut by eliminating anything that contributes to leaky gut, including toxic and inflammatory foods, medications such as antibiotics or NSAIDs, gut infections such as Candida and SIBO, and stress.

Feed the gut. Add nourishing foods, prebiotics and probiotics, and digestive enzymes:

Remember a compromised gut lining has very little ability to function optimally so you would have to do some deep cleansing to ensure old waste is removed effectively for your very best Immunity and so too toxic removal:

No 2. Optimize your diet.

Food in particular plays such an important role in Immune health since nearly 80 percent of your Immune System is located in your gut. Knowing which nourishing foods to eat—and which toxic and inflammatory foods to avoid—can be a huge step in reversing your condition. Always cut out sugar as the no 1 death wish to your Immunity and following closely on its heals you wheats and dairies.

Foods to avoid:

  • Gluten
  • Dairy
  • Corn
  • Soy
  • Gluten-free grains and pseudo grains
  • Legumes
  • Nightshades (tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, and eggplant)
  • Eggs
  • Citrus
  • Yeast
  • Sugar
  • Alcohol
  • Processed food, junk food, and fast food
  • Caffeine
  • GMOs
  • Artificial sweeteners
  • Additives, preservatives, and dyes
  • High-fructose corn syrup
  • Trans or hydrogenated fats

Keep in mind no amount of healthy food is enough these days and optimising your Immunity with wholefood supplements is crucial. it goes without saying that the Imsyser tabs which not only fits this spec but was specifically designed for auto immune diseases in that the big claim to fame with this product is its ability to supply all the essentials but assist at cellular level in slowly removing toxic waste rendering the cell healthier in its ability to function thereby reducing the auto-immune response which is the destructive part to the equation.

No 4. Reduce toxic load.

Let’s face it, we live in a toxic world. For this reason, it’s important to minimize your exposure to toxins as much as possible. Some ways you can do this is to eat only organic produce to avoid pesticides and herbicides; choose grass-fed, pasture-raised meat to avoid added hormones and antibiotics; buy clean, chemical-free beauty products; ditch the plastic; and install air purifiers and water filters in your home.

There are a few cleanses I suggest all our clients do before a new season breaks:

The incredible value add should definitely NOT be under-estimated.

4. Heal your chronic infections.

In addition to clearing your gut of excess yeast and bacteria due to Candida overgrowth or SIBO, you’ll need to address any underlying bacterial and viral infections that might be contributing to autoimmunity or other inflammatory conditions. Some of the most common culprits I see in my practice are herpes simplex (HSV), Epstein-Barr (EBV), and Lyme disease:

There is no better product in the market-place dealing with Candida as does the Imsyser 12 strain liquid Pre and Probiotic Liquid. Good for all the healthy microbiome as well:

Vulcan silver will deal with all your infections even the HIV related issues and or the viral like the Corona viruses presently:

5. Relieve your stress.

Chronic stress caused by our modern lifestyles, poor diet, inadequate sleep, and any other physical or emotional stressors you encounter daily wears down your immune system, leaving you vulnerable to infections and contributing to inflammation, leaky gut, and autoimmunity. That’s why it’s so critical to adopt stress-relieving strategies such as meditation, yoga, breathing exercises, or time in nature in order to achieve optimal health.

And last but not least, SLEEP. All Immunity is restored in this one crucially important missing link. Sleep, rest and forgive – all the indicators to deal with the deeper emotional and spiritual issues that knock us to the ground in underlying causal reasons for autoimmunity.

At Imsyser Health we care so we share and there is much to consider in this article. However, we do have the best gentle detox products in the industry and not only are they all natural but serve us well in that deal with the core of autoimmunity– detox and restored immunity. Its that simple. Call us 086 010 3859 or simply

Please follow and like us:

Leave a Comment