Early Morning Help…..Apple Cider Vinegar
People have been using it for medicinal purposes for literally thousands of years and here are just a few of its benefits…
1. It has been known to lower Cholesterol
2. It Could Help Keep Blood Pressure down
3. It’s a Natural Diabetes Fighter: Sharing:A 2007 study found that taking two tablespoons before going to sleep helped lower glucose levels the next morning by as much as 6% in type 2 diabetics. Another study showed that drinking this vinegar before you eat actually slows down a blood sugar spike after a high carb meal. The study’s author said, “Vinegar appears to have effects similar to some of the most popular medications for diabetes…The acetic acid in vinegar may inhibit enzymes that digest starch so that carbohydrate molecules aren’t available for absorption…”
4. It may help you Lose Weight: According to legend, ancient Egyptians used apple cider vinegar as a weight loss solution. Yet another study found that eating vinegar along with your food could help you feel fuller. Japanese scientists found that acetic acid lowered BMI, body fat mass, and triglyceride levels in obese patients.
5. It Makes You Look Better Too: Beside the fact that it can help you lose weight, apple cider vinegar has many other uses:
- If you want shiny, healthy hair do an AC Vinegar final hair rinse. Mix equal parts vinegar and water.
- Fighting eczema or acne? Dilute it with water and use it as a toner.
- It even helps to remove stains on your teeth. Just rub some on your teeth then rinse or you can gargle with it. Be sure to brush afterward though.
- It could help soothe your sore throat, combat allergies, ease arthritis, help with digestive issues…and so much more.
You MUST buy the raw, organic, unfiltered kind.