We must understand that the fully-grown human body consists of ± 75 trillion cells. each of us was only one cell strong, when our father and mother’s cells merged and a special DNA code was written to produce a unique and special individual. we need nutrients / building blocks for the following top 4 reasons:
- Self-building body: When we are young our bodies absorb nutrients (building blocks) from the food we eat to use as building blocks to help us grow.
- Self-maintaining body: Hundreds of cells are continuously being produced to maintain our adult bodies. Our food supplies the nutrients / building blocks to build these new cells. One can replace the old cells with an equal in quality cell or with a lower quality cell, the latter set the stage for accelerated aging and disease.
- Self-healing body: How do our bodies repair themselves? Again our food supplies us with nutrients / building blocks to repair and replace damaged cells.
- Self-protecting body: The immune system. We need specific nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins in our food to empower our bodies to protect themselves. Food provides the nutrients / building blocks we need to maintain our immune systems. Again you will either have a strong Rambo/your immune system or one that can be easily pushed over.
Sadly, most of us are over-fed but under-nourished…
the human race is the only species on planet earth that does the following to its food:
- Processing: Processing is normally accompanied by nutrient loss and foreign chemical gain due to heat from processing and added preservatives and chemicals to enhance shelf-life and taste. The convenience factors and consumer-driven attitudes that have developed in our Western lifestyle cause us to overlook one of the most critical and fundamental issues in our lives: our health. What I have experienced firsthand is that you can only go as far as your body will allow you to go, but we become so busy in our fast-paced lifestyles that nourishing our bodies gets pushed to the bottom of the priority list. We feed ourselves things like instant noodles or rice that only require the addition of boiling water to create a meal, unaware that these meals are empty of nutrients and loaded with processed carbohydrates, chemicals, preservatives, flavourants and colourants.
- 2. Removal of nutrients: Nutrients are removed for the sake of gaining longer shelf-life
- 3. Allowing our food to get old: nutrients are lost though oxidation.
cellular toxic waste
- Our diets are filled with foods that have gone through processes that remove nutrients for the sake of extending shelf-life, leaving empty and toxic foods that instead contain:
- trans fatty acids
- pesticides, etc.
- Daily, we could be exposed to other powerful toxins and chemicals that build up in the body. These include:
- amalgam fillings
- root canal treated teeth
- personal hygiene products
- first aid kit products like mercury in Mercurochrome
- household chemicals
- chemicals in our water
- the list goes on and on
The result is that the already-compromised (because of poor nutrients) immune system (our defense system) now focuses on the problems caused by these man-made chemicals and free radicals instead of focusing on the normal processes of destroying viruses, bacteria, parasites, etc. Without all these foreign, harmful chemicals, we would have much stronger and focused immune systems, able to properly protect our bodies.
SUPPLEMENTS To counter the effect of empty and processed foods that are loaded with preservatives and chemicals, Western society created a new monster – immune boosters. we supplement our diet with food supplements in order to correct the shortages and imbalances of nutrients in our food. The solution is to go back to basics – use a 100% natural wholefood product and enjoy our ‘food’ as our ancestors used to and to do cellular detox with the imsyser immune system stabiliser
also remember to…..
1. drink Water: Use only pure, life-giving, distilled water for drinking and food preparation purposes. Our bodies are ±70% water and need pure water for:
- the transportation of nutrients,
- removing toxins and waste products from the body,
- optimising intra/inter-cellular communication.
2. eat only Organic foods: free from toxic pesticides and other chemicals
3. do Juicing: For years most people have eaten empty foods that could contain toxins. Juicing will give your body mega nutrients at cellular level within minutes to boost, detoxify and rebuild depleted body systems. Juicing is a natural, cost-effective and balanced alternative to food supplementation.
4. eat A ±70% raw diet: Enjoy your raw food and salads fist. Raw foods provide vital enzymes that assist digestion. Healthy living is a lifestyle, not a diet!
for the ultimate immune system stabiliser tab; the only 1 in SA….