At the root of all disease is GUT ISSUES and then stemming from that POOR CIRCULATION. Poor Circulation is a serious health issue and can be caused by various factors like smoking, poor physical activity, diabetes, hypertension, blood clots, atherosclerosis, and drug abuse. And the biggest problem in modern day society is the fact that the symptoms develop gradually over time creating an over use of chronic meds to pacify these symptoms without ever getting the core of the problem.
A couple of pointers to ensure continued optimal health:
- More water!!! We as a generation are chronically dehydrated and the that is not dealing with toxic overload that complicates matters. You DO NEED to drink at least 8 glasses of water daily to improve the blood flow. Moreover, this will help the transfer of nutrients and oxygen to the organs and tissues, and the cells and tissues will be hydrated. The digestion will be boosted, and the poor circulation of blood will be treated successfully. Make sure you optimise your relatively ‘dead’ water as is mostly available in store. Call the #Imsyser offices for more on how to optimise your water to create ‘living water’.
- Supplement with a good, 100% Natural, solid wholefood supplement as with the Imsyser Immune Stabiliser Tablet range that has been known to improve circulation since this product is plant based wholefood; thus this product assists in ‘thinning’ the blood.
- Ginger — the regular consumption of ginger will prevent cardiovascular diseases and the formation of blood clots in the body. It contains two potent active compounds – gingerols and zingerone, which will warm up the body and boost the blood flow.
- Garlic– Researchers have shown that garlic significantly improves heart health, lowers the risk of atherosclerosis, lowers blood pressure, and prevents the accumulation of plaque in the arteries.
- Horse chestnut-Its active compound Escin effectively strengthens capillary walls, fights inflammation, treats poor blood flow, and varicose veins.
- Essential oils like ginger, thyme, rosemary, have potent thermogenic effects by boosting the blood flow to the surface of the skin due to expanding capillaries.
- Cayenne pepper– It is high in capsaicin, which strengthens the arteries and capillaries and supports heart health. It also removes plaque buildup in vessels and regulates the blood circulation, and eases the poor blood circulation symptoms like pain, headaches, tingling sensations in the legs, and cold feet and hands. View one of the previous blogs on a perfect recipe for your early morning drink to bring good news to your body when trying to manage circulatory issues.
- Fish oil — Fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids which effectively remove fats in arteries and boost blood circulation. This oil also improves the HDL, or good, cholesterol levels body. I also like to add a healthy dose of Lecithin to facilitate circulation and fatty breakdown in the blood.
- And best of all ‘GOOD THOUGHT’ all day. Any negative energy will affect your circulatory healthy and thereby negatively affect your whole body.
For more on any of our gut health products or the 100 % supplement designed specifically to improve circulatory issues, Immune issues and other gut health products call today 086 010 3859.